Brian Fors, Curator
843-792-2290 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Brian D. Fors, Ph.D., C.A., DAS, is the Curator of the Waring. Please contact Dr. Fors for assistance with the following:
- Research questions and the exploration of the rare books and manuscripts in the collection,
- Donations of materials to the library, such as letters, diaries, rare books, other publications, and artifacts,
- Information about the Waring Library Society, including membership and programs,
- Special projects or programming opportunities, and
- Internships and volunteer opportunities.
Brooke Fox, University Archivist
843-792-6477 | email@example.com
Ms. Brooke Fox, MSLS, CA, is the MUSC University Archivist. Please contact Ms. Fox for assistance with the following:
- Researching MUSC History or use of archival collections,
- Archiving official university records which have permanent value,
- Complying with state records retention policies, including destruction of records,
- Conducting oral history interviews,
- Developing physical and online exhibits, and
- Archival internships and volunteer opportunities.
Tabitha Samuel, Digital Archivist
843-792-6749 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Tabitha Samuel, MLIS, is the Digital Archivist for the Waring. Please contact Ms. Samuel for assistance with the following:
- Searching MUSC’s digital collections and institutional repository, MEDICA,
- Feedback and/or technical issues of MEDICA and the Waring’s website,
- Submitting your research to MEDICA, and
- Digital archives/collections internship and volunteer opportunities.
Anna Schuldt, Administrative Assistant
843-792-2288 | email@example.com
Ms. Anna Schuldt is the Administrative Assistant for the Waring. Please contact Ms. Schuldt for assistance with the following:
- Waring Library Society membership or financial gifts to the Waring,
- Events and programs, including the Student Medical History Club, Waring, and Sawyer lectures,
- Social media and outreach efforts, and
- General information about the Waring Historical Library and the Macaulay Museum of Dental History and the collections.