The MUSC University Archives collects the archival records of MUSC's administrative offices, the Colleges of Dental Medicine, Graduate Studies, Health Professions, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy, and its institutes and centers. in addition, the Archives program offers assistance and advice on the management of records specific to those communities. Contact the University Archives
for support in the care of records.
• Archiving records of permanent value
• Instruction on keeping and destroying records
• Advice on maintaining compliance with University records retention policies
• Transferring records to the University Archives
• Guidance on managing the records of separating employees
• Tips on preparing for office moves and clean ups